Please note: due to a recent upgrade, Stacks Mobile may not work properly with Android devices. III and Hybrid Forge are working on a fix!!
Download the free Stacks iLibrary app from your APP Store or Google Play Store and start managing your Valley Center Public Library account from your smart phone! It’s easy!
- Search for “Hybrid Forge Stacks Mobile” in your Google Play Store or App Store (iPads be sure to search for and add the iPhone app)
- Install the free app
- Open the app, choose our Library, and log in using your library card number and password or PIN (not sure what your password/PIN is or lost you card? Call us!)
With the app you can:
- View your reading history
- See what is currently checked out to you, if you owe any fines, check your due dates, etc.
- Place holds
- You can even generate a scannable barcode to use when you visit the library.