You need 3 things to register and begin supporting FRIENDS OF THE VALLEY CENTER LIBRARY through this program:
- A Plus card, which is available at any Dillons store by asking an associate
- A valid email address, which can be obtained from any free online service and can be anonymous
- A personalized account at the Dillons website, which again can be anonymous
TO ENROLL IN THE COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Members must visit the website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in if you have an account already, OR Create an account (see below on creating an online account at the website)
- Click on “Enroll Now”
- Enter the Friends of the Valley Center Library NPO code 75814 and search.
- Select Friends of the Valley Center Library and click on “Enroll”
TO CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AT OUR WEBSITE if you don’t already have one:
- Visit the website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Click on “Register” at the top of the page
- Enter your email address, password, zip code (select preferred store) and check the box if you desire to receive email communication from Dillons
- Click on “Creat Account” at the bottom of the page
- You will receive an email confirmation to your inbox, to activate your account click on the link in the body of the email and enter your sign in information to confirm. Then be sure to follow the instructions above to link your new account to the Friends of the Valley Center Library NPO code, and start using your Dillons Plus Card to help our Building Fund grow!
*Specific purchases that cannot be included are: alcohol, tobacco, fuel, Pharmacy purchases with gov’t assistance (i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare), postage, bottle deposits, lottery, Western Union, other customer services, promotional tickets, sales tax, banner gift cards, reloadable gift card products (i.e. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Green Dot). Please see FAQs at the Dillons website for a complete list of exclusions.